How we are funded
The Canadian Energy Research Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to producing transparent and unbiased research to aid decision makers. Our funding comes from donations by Natural Resources Canada, Alberta Energy, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers and the University of Calgary. We also receive in-kind support from the Petroleum Services Association of Canada and the Alberta Energy Regulator.
Our funders are important to the ongoing operation of CERI. We are extremely grateful for their support. We are equally grateful that our donors acknowledge and respect the independent nature of our research. Any research produced by CERI reflects the opinion of the institute and not that of our funding partners.
If you are interested in helping CERI continue its research into the economic and environmental impacts associated with energy issues, please contact us at email@example.com
CERI Core Supporters
Our core supporters include the:
- Government of Canada (Natural Resources Canada),
- Government of Alberta (Alberta Energy),
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP),
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada (CIAC),
- Government of Saskatchewan,
- Korea Energy Economics Institute (KEEI),
- Alberta's Industrial Heartland Association; and
- University of Calgary.
In-kind support is also provided by: